Friday, June 6, 2008

OUR LADY'S 27th ANNIVERSARY MESSAGE

Peace to All! Below please find the official English translation of Our Lady's 27th anniversary message as provided by the Information Center in Medjugorje.

Message of June 25, 2008

"Dear children! Also today, with great joy in my heart, I call you to follow me and to listen to my messages. Be joyful carriers of peace and love in this peaceless world. I am with you and I bless you all with my Son Jesus, the King of Peace. Thank you for having responded to my call."

It is amazing to realize that Our Lady has been appearing every day in Medjugorje since June 25, 1981. Thank you Blessed Mother for your love, for your messages, and for your prayers and intercessions for all of us. Thank you Jesus, for sending your mother to us to help us find and stay on the path that leads to you.Our next mailing will be the commentary by Fr. Danko in the first few days in July.

God Bless! Steve and Ana Shawl
The Medjugorje Web http://www.medjugorje.org/

No comments:

CatholicBlogs.com